The New York Chapter is one of the largest chapters in the nation. Its membership includes more than 150 dance/movement therapy and related mental health professionals. In order to be a chapter member, you must also hold a national membership with the American Dance Therapy Association. To become a chapter member please visit the ADTA’s website at www.adta.org.
The benefits of being a chapter member include:
- Discounts at NYSADTA educational workshops.
- Discounts at our annual ADTA national conference.
- Networking opportunities at chapter activities.
- Notifications of job postings through Linkedin
- Promotion of your practice, sharing of ideas and increasing your knowledge of the field through the list serve and events.
- Feeling connected to others in your community.
- By being part of your professional organization, you help the profession grow stronger.