Celebrating 54 years of the American Dance Therapy Association!
Regular Registration Conference Rates end September 1st! Register now!
Come be part of the ADTA’s 54th anniversary celebration at this year’s annual conference in Miami, FL from October 17–20, 2019. Join us as we bring the power of dance/movement therapy to the Miami Riverwalk area. Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Keynote speakers in conversation with top dance/movement therapists
- A site-specific dance choreographed by Marylee Hardenbergh
- Marian Chace Foundation of ADTA Lecture with Nana Koch
- International panel
- Research and thesis project poster session
- Historical panels recounting our unique history
- A special day of programming for other allied mental health professionals
- The best Saturday-night dance party in the universe
Dance/movement therapy and other mental health continuing education available.
Be ready, dance/movement therapists; we are heading to Miami!
The Conference Theme
This years’ conference theme, Building Connections: Dance/Movement Therapy in our Diverse World, is meant to be contemplated on multiple levels. To begin, consider the following definitions from the Merriam-Webster online dictionary:
- A means of communication or transport
- Coherence, continuity
- Causal or logical relation or sequence
- Composed of distinct or unlike elements or qualities
- Differing from one another